This is kinda hard since most of my friends on the "internet" are my real life friends as well...and for the sake of not repeating the same person multiple times I'll give the title to my sista...
Dear Girlie:
Can you believe its been 7 freaking years?! Who would have thought that dropping in on a parenting board would lead to me having real friendships with such a diverse group of women. While they all were cool people we seemed to be the odd ones out, the black sheeps of the group, the single mamas lol. Our friendship grew from our common bond of being single parents and dealing with the dumb shit that our children's other parents put us through and the fact that we've both been through similar things. Its crazy that I'll you my deepest secrets and know that 9 times out of 10 you've been there too...you have been my ear when I needed to vent, scream and cry and at the end of the day you let me know that it's ok and I'm doing a great job! Thank you for being my friend, I am so proud of you and so proud to call you my friend.
Peace & Blessings
No comments:
Post a Comment