Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 2: Crush

Dear You:


Hey you!!!  I'm sure my feelings for you aren't a secret, I mean we've been playing this game for a year now so I'm quite sure you know exactly how I feel (the fact that I've told you several times may have gave you a clue as well).  I still remember our first conversation and I realized you possessed the physical qualities that I find oh so sexy...and then the conversations got deeper and I knew you possessed all the traits I'm seeking;  I knew you were someone special, then tragedy struck;  a common bond brought us closer and despite me constantly telling myself to think clearly I found my self slipping and falling fast for you...then reality hit,  you are what dreams are made of but due to circumstances our story won't have a happily ever after, at least not the fairytale kind but over the year or so we've been friends you have been there for me through my ups and downs, my happiest times and my sad ones.  I'm scared of the me I become when in your "presence"...gone is the me who is strong willed and argumentative, I become a stranger lol, submitting to your request with no argument...no argument from me? Yes that is extremely weird but that is the affect you have on me.  I can truly say in the beginning it was purely lust, strictly carnal but it has come full circle, yes I'm still attracted to you, yes, I'd still fuck you every way possible and even create a few moves especially for you but its so much more now, you have my heart because you care or if you don't you are a damn good actor, but you've given me a reason to believe in fairytales and happy endings because I know although nothing will come from my "crush" I have a true friend in you!!! 


Peace & Blessings 
Your Girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment