Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 4: Sibling

Dear Little Brother


First, I want to say how proud I am of the man you are becoming.  You have made great strides from the slacker you once were and I am excited about the changes you are undergoing.  I know we have our fights but my life would be a whole lot harder without your help.  I know I tell you this but I'm not sure if you really know just how much I appreciate all you do for me and the kids;  although you can be lazy as you want to be you get things done when they need to be done.  I am your biggest supporter!  I know we aren't super close due to me having to play the parent role for some years but I love the growth in our relationship, we have a mutual respect for one another, even when we are arguing and acting like 2 bitches at the end of the day you are my baby brother and like Ethel would always remind me I prayed for you and I'm so glad that God answers prayers!  I want  you to continue to strive for your goals, don't let anything throw you off track and always remember to reach for the moon so even if you fall you'll be amongst the stars!  I'm proud of you!!!


Peace & Blessings
Your Big Sister

No comments:

Post a Comment